Give Your Business Finances a Boost
Business and finances go hand in hand, both for better and for worse. If you or your employees feel frazzled, fatigued, and frustrated by financial ups and downs, MoneyWorks Financial Coaching can help. Take a look at the many services we can provide business owners and their teams.
Critical Assistance That Lets You Focus on Your Work
You probably started your own business because you’re passionate about what you do, not about the daily grind of running the business itself. Starting and operating a business is a titanic challenge under the best of circumstances. It’s hard to keep your business moving forward when you’re constantly wading through the minefield of software systems, pricing, operations – and yes, finance. You need a guide who can help you get started on the right foot and/or organize your business for maximum effectiveness.
That’s exactly what MoneyWorks Financial Coaching does. We can help you understand where your business currently stands and where you’d like it to go. We can then work together, step by step, to develop a plan for helping you achieve your dreams. You may benefit from such valuable services as
- Financial organization to give you a strong, clear, sensible easy-to-maintain financial infrastructure.
- Systems and processes that enable you to serve your clients and customers more efficiently.
- Support teams built from our extensive network of tax, bookkeeping, accounting, and administration experts.
- Vendor selection to equip you with the ideal providers of software, hardware, and other business essentials.
Contact us so we can help you get the business part of running a business out of the way – so you can focus on the things that inspired you to start the business in the first place!
Financial Wellness Education for Your Employees
If you own and operate a business, you understand the importance of maintaining a happy, healthy, productive workforce. Well, according to a study conducted by PricewaterhouseCoopers, a whopping 58 percent of workers experience financial stress. Half of those stressed employees say that their financial worries distract them from their work and reduce their productivity. You literally can’t afford to let your team struggle with these issues. That’s why you should turn to MoneyWorks Financial Coaching’s financial counseling services and programs for employees. We can help by providing;
- Financial Wellness Workshops – Depending on your location, we can provide online or in-person group education to help your team brush up their financial literacy and adopt successful new monetary strategies.
- Online Courses – Choose from standard courses to get your team back on track or a custom-built course that incorporates your company’s specific policies and culture.
- One-to-One Coaching – Whether it’s a 15-minute consultation or a longer-term engagement, our personalized approach can help your team members reduce their financial stress.
- Financial Health Assessments – These detailed reports can help pinpoint the issues your employees may be facing and tailor a customized action plan to address those issues.
Give your hardworking employees what they need to succeed financially, both for their sake and for yours. Schedule a free consultation with us today!